Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with JavaWebMaster LLC, you confirm that you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you face any issue during the service period JavaWebMaster LLC should be contacted with sufficient information about your identity, the ground of complaint and clear information to identify the issue you have pointed out. Please read the following carefully before your subscribe to our service.
- JavaWebMaster LLC has a “Service Agreement” in place prior to initiating any service to the concerned client. Both, the client and JavaWebMaster LLC should adhere to the above agreement. This is the first step of our process and both the client and JavaWebMaster has to abide by it.
- All plans by JavaWebMaster commence on a monthly subscription basis. However, the client has the option of stopping the subscription at any point of the ongoing SEO campaign.
- JavaWebMaster doesn’t have any lock-in period. However, we recommend continuing the campaign at least for six months to see improvements over the website.
- All the packages we sell is exclusively for SEO. So no web development work in involved in any plan.
- Campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service provider. So unless agreed, the client has to approve the keywords suggested by the service provider.
- JavaWebMaster LLC can’t be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the changes made by the client to the website. To make the website search engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes; subject to the approval of these suggestions by the client.
- We may need the FTP/CMS/Admin login details if the client wants JavaWebMaster to make the changes. The client is requested to change the login once the job is accomplished by JavaWebMaster. This stops any concern of further security breach.
- JavaWebMaster LLC can’t be held responsible for any virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We recommend every website to have a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues.
- We don’t guarantee results of any nature. We only guarantee to work for the allotted number of man-hours as per the plan subscribed by the client and complete the agreed deliverables at the specified time. We normally provide weekly, bi-monthly and monthly reports to the clients that integrate all the activities we have covered during that period.
JavaWebMaster Refund and Cancellation Policy
JavaWebMaster provides an extensive portfolio for you to view before hiring us for your project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or reservations, please contact JavaWebMaster Sales person prior to making a payment for our services. Thank you!