How to Create a WeChat Account Without verification
- First, download and install the WeChat app on the App Store or Play Store.
- Then, open the application and select Sign up with a mobile number.
- Next, fill in your personal data, such as name, country, password, and cellphone numbers that have NOT been registered with WeChat before.
- When the data has been filled in, then click Sign up with a cellphone number.
- Then check “I have read and agree to the above terms”, then Next.
- On Security Verification select Start.
- Then slide the puzzle pieces to fit.
- And the final step is to wait for the verification code to enter via SMS, then enter the verification code, and select Next.
- And the WeChat account has been created successfully!
While waiting for the verification code to be sent, it will usually take a little longer, depending on how busy the WeChat servers are, just wait for 1-5 minutes. If it’s still not there, please try again.
How to register an WeChat account searched by potential users because of the registration application WeChat is quite difficult and quite different from other social media applications.
Social media is currently widely used for various purposes. As used to communicate, search for information, politics, buying and selling, or used to have a discussion with the community.
Why Should Through WeChat Security Check?
Some users who register WeChat using the guidelines above, should have been able to perform in social media as usual.
However, some users experienced problems while registering WeChat, which is stuck on security verification.
After I did research on Google, I found several reasons why WeChat stuck at the security check.
WeChat account without verification Ask